Ego of Epimetheus
A downloadable frankenpunk tabletop
[NOTE: Reworking this system entirely through the end of this year, so what you see isn't what you'll get in the end, but I'll be adding the new core book and additional books as time goes on. Will skew more toward Low Fantasy, with some magic but focused on a "various races vs. humanity" sort of thing.]
In the world of Ego of Epimetheus, society has begun to advance without any concern for the future of the world. Through the alchemical sciences and forbidden experiments, Mankind is no longer alone. Many of these new creations have found others like themselves and are a part of civilized society, and some have even been around long enough to establish societies of their own. But while some creations have worked out well, there are many more disasters and horrifying things that lurk at the edge of what a person can comprehend...
Players may take on the role of a variety of different character types and go on various adventures with others. You may play a stealthy Assassin, a Hunter that survives by collecting bounties, or an Abomination who has created an experiment of their own. You may adventure to a town to help stop the spread of an epidemic, whether that means delivering medical supplies and conducting examinations, or hunting down the person responsible for causing it.
- 10 different races
- 12 character classes (currently; more are on the way)
- Lots of different abilities and equipment to acquire
- Uses a d2 system (that's right: coins) for simplicity
Please check it out and let me know what features you want me to add in! The price will increase as I continue to work and add more features (and potentially books) to the game. It's currently 61 pages, but will likely reach 100+ as I add monsters and other classes to it.
- Wounds, Fatigue, and Stress are better explained.
- Action Point system removed; Multiple Action system put in.
- Experience system reworked; Leveling system added.
- Class Abilities added.
- Wealth system better explained.
- Skills now have full descriptions.
- Stances now added and explained.
- Weapons slightly adjusted due to removal of AP system.
- Armor stats adjusted.
- Movement adjusted and explained due to removal of AP system.
- Bestiary (eventually; once my current project is done anyway)
Future update targets:
- Equipment for all body slots
- Adventure packs
- New classes
- Better fitting into the core theme
In order to download this frankenpunk tabletop you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.25 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Development RecapJun 29, 2018