I Have Low Stats But My Class Is "Leader", So I Recruited Everyone I Know To Fight The Dark Lord
A downloadable excessive joke for Windows and macOS
(Mac users: This does not work on macOS Catalina (ver 10.15) or later. There's also been a couple reports of issues playing the game, so please try out the demo before purchasing.)
In 'I Have Low Stats But My Class Is "Leader", So I Recruited Everyone I Know To Fight The Dark Lord', or 'IHLSBMCILSIREIKTFTDL' for short, you primarily play as the main character Josephine, fated to defeat the Dark Lord. However, as she's generally unskilled in combat, she recruits literally everyone in her hometown to fight enemies with a party of 99 characters!
- Nearly 100 characters to recruit and use!
- A decent variety of skills and equipment for each character!
- 24 different elemental types, from Slashing and Fire to Legal and Financial damage!
- Plenty of status effects! Become Absolved, drown in Bloodlust, and deal with Allergies!
- No leveling system; with so many characters, that's just excessive!
- Rather than an open world, have a simple level-based world map! Never worry about missing out on anything!
- Everything from boss fights to cutting hair in a combat setting!
- Puns! Mostly relegated to item descriptions and such, but if that's a selling point for you then great!
There are over 20 worlds and 100 levels to go through! You can try the demo that includes all of World 1 below. If you enjoy it, please consider supporting the development by purchasing a copy!
Please use the Discussion Board linked to on this page, contact me on Twitter at @TheWorstRPGDev, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
v1.1 update: Memory leak issue resolved (for everyone, hopefully), level titles fixed, tileset collisions making for awkward cutscenes fixed.
v1.11 update: uploaded the demo build as the full build somehow. This has now been fixed.
v1.2 update: major bug/scene fixes, "unique element" battle help, certain fights adjusted to be easier, additional boss added, some mp cost balancing.
In order to download this excessive joke you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- General Bug FixingJan 11, 2020
- The "final" update!Dec 04, 2019
- Version 1.1; Steam keysOct 29, 2019
- "I Have Low Stats, etc." Version 1.0 is up!Oct 09, 2019
- Oct. 8 release, finallyOct 07, 2019
- Boss Rush mk2!Oct 02, 2019
- So, releaseOct 02, 2019
- Release tomorrow and future schedule!Sep 30, 2019